Japanese Media Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Spring 2024
Characters that have been in different shows EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 6:06 pm by Chumara

» Winter 2024
Characters that have been in different shows EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 11:15 pm by Chumara

» Fall 2023
Characters that have been in different shows EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 8:37 pm by Chumara

» Summer 2023
Characters that have been in different shows EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 7:54 pm by Chumara

» Spring 2023
Characters that have been in different shows EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 8:51 pm by Chumara

» Winter 2023
Characters that have been in different shows EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 2:40 am by Chumara

» Fall 2022
Characters that have been in different shows EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 9:33 pm by Chumara

» Summer 2022
Characters that have been in different shows EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 3:11 pm by Chumara

» Spring 2022
Characters that have been in different shows EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 11:41 pm by Chumara

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Characters that have been in different shows

4 posters

Go down

Characters that have been in different shows Empty Characters that have been in different shows

Post  HentaiTentacleDemon Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:54 pm

Alright so here I was, just sitting there staring at my MAL, when something occurred to me: In the Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu anime, Kyon has a little sister. Just like Kyon, her real name is unknown. Nothing canon has ever mentioned her real name, just referring to her as "Kyon's Little Sister".

Characters that have been in different shows Kyon_s10

Strangely, I had a sense of deja vu as I stared at this picture. I know I had seen her from somewhere before, but not exactly her. As I thought over this, I decided to go to Youtube and watch some random videos.

After browsing for a few minutes, something caught my eye. It was her, but not quite her. Kyon's sister was staring back at me from the screen, with her brown ponytail with the bead hairclip and smooth white skin and big expressive eyes. But bigger. Older. Sexier.

Characters that have been in different shows Imarib10

Yes, that is right my friends. Kyon's innocent little sister is none other than Imari Kurumi from Bible Black.

But HentaiTentacleDemon-sama, how come Little Sister's eyes don't match Imari's?

Easy, colored contacts. Green eyes are sexy, and believe me, in Imari's line of work she wants to look sexy.

How can that be Kyon's innocent little sister? She isn't a slut

Yes, in the Haruhi anime Imari wasn't a slut. However, I believe her transformation from a wide-eyed kawaii imouto into a ravenous, 50 cent cheap ass whore can be summed up by two words: Haruhi Suzumiya.

You see, Imari looked up to Kyon. Adored him even. The evidence of her affection can be clearly seen in the anime. However, things began to take a turn for the worst when a certain person named Haruhi Suzumiya entered their lives. Because Haruhi was not only God but also an attention whore herself she demanded much of Kyon's time, leaving his poor imouto lonely and depressed. As time went on Haruhi demanded more and more of Kyon, which put more and more of a strain on his and Imari's relationship. Since there was no fatherly/brotherly figure to turn to anymore, Imari grew up craving the attention of male company. Eventually she moved on to high school, where she was featured in Bible Black as the main heroine.

The show was named Bible Black because Imari is the main character, alluding to the fact that when God (Haruhi) entered their lives, her world became dark. Depressing. Black.

Now this might all be just simple coincidence. But I don't think so. In fact, I know so.

So there you have it. Kyon's imouto now has a name. And that name is Imari Kurumi.

I just also wanted to say that I enjoyed both of her shows immensely.
HentaiTentacleDemon
HentaiTentacleDemon
Tsundere

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Characters that have been in different shows Empty Re: Characters that have been in different shows

Post  Chumara Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:11 am

Wow Vince, WOW
Good insight
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Characters that have been in different shows Empty Re: Characters that have been in different shows

Post  Ryuuka Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:53 am

What have you done...?
Ryuuka
Ryuuka
Zashiki Warashi

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  HentaiTentacleDemon Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:19 am

Bored out of my mind today, so I decided to rewatch some anime series.

While watching Angel Beats, I got to the part where the character Yui is playing in a band (forgot the name of the band already, I think it was Dick Girl Monster) and then I got the familiar sense of deja vu again.

Characters that have been in different shows Yui-an10

For all of you who are unfamiliar with Yui or Angel Beats in general, everyone in this show is dead. Something to do with being killed in a horrible, horrible fashion and not being satisfied just yet or whatever (I will admit this show was confusing). So basically they live in this limbo sort of place just going to school and playing baseball and generally just fucking around getting nothing accomplished, kinda like in Bleach except without the homoeroticism. [Edit: nvm forgot about Naoi lol]

Yui apparently died from some sort of sickness, but the show is very vague about this. Personally, I believe she died from the extreme amount of coitus she most assuredly had when she was alive but I'm getting off track here.

Yui gave me that sense of deja vu I experienced with Imari (see my first post) and after a bit of Googling I found exactly what I was looking for.

Characters that have been in different shows Stra10

For the uninformed, the above is a picture of Stra from Nostradamus ni Kiite Miro

Mr. HentaiTentacleDemon, Nostradamus ni Kiite Miro isn't a show. It's an H-game

Yes I know, this is more along the lines of "Characters that look similar in different media" rather than the original thread topic. You know what, I don't care. I created this thread and I'm too damn lazy to change it.

So who is Stra exactly? I actually don't really know, because I have never played that game. I just wanted to point out the Yui and Stra both look the same.

And that both are whores.
HentaiTentacleDemon
HentaiTentacleDemon
Tsundere

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:16 am

I get better Yui vibes from Nerthus from Oresama no RagnaRock:
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Number of posts : 1741

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:42 pm

Vince I LOL'ed pretty hard. They do look similar except obviously, inferring from that picture, Stra knows her place in the kitchen, hence is why she's my wife.
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuuka Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Characters that have been in different shows CommieFateZero-013A0CCD6Bmkv_snapshot_1401_20111003_215430

I'm just going to leave this here for Vince.
Ryuuka
Ryuuka
Zashiki Warashi

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum