Japanese Media Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Spring 2024
Introductions!! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 6:06 pm by Chumara

» Winter 2024
Introductions!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 11:15 pm by Chumara

» Fall 2023
Introductions!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 8:37 pm by Chumara

» Summer 2023
Introductions!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 7:54 pm by Chumara

» Spring 2023
Introductions!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 8:51 pm by Chumara

» Winter 2023
Introductions!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 2:40 am by Chumara

» Fall 2022
Introductions!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 9:33 pm by Chumara

» Summer 2022
Introductions!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 3:11 pm by Chumara

» Spring 2022
Introductions!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 11:41 pm by Chumara

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Introductions!!

+18
marril159
LoveLess
Kylsarns
SheikAVC
Kaelessin
GameSage
WildKard
roleplayfever
Drift
Tarayaki
Shinimegami23
angrias
Japanda
Additional_Pylons
Tekkaman Calamity
saki_senpai
Ryuuka
zenithyoda
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Introductions!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introductions!!

Post  SheikAVC Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:41 pm

angrias wrote:oh oh oh! cosplay, awesome! What have you done? I'm around from 1:30-7pm every Thursday, because, while I do have a life I'm a sucker for anime and wasting time (they're my two favorite things) so feel free to bother me anytime. I'm usually sitting upfront somewhere tapping away on the laptop-interwebs. Wink

Awesome ^__^ I'll drop by on Thrusday 1:30-ish and tell ya what I done. Tapping away on laptop . . .o.q that could be like three people but I'll figure it out. That or I'll come by early and be at my spot, drawing away in my sketch book and find me that way. I have a huge break from 10:30am to 3:15pm ^__^() other then Sparky Den, I'm at the computer lab playing mmorpgs.
SheikAVC
SheikAVC
Loli

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-23

http://sheikavc.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  marril159 Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:52 pm

I'm Juan. I'm the new guy. Uh... I never really saw a lot of anime beyond what they would show on TV, so I'm in this to broaden my horizons, so to speak.

I also dig giant robots, which is why I'm totally digging Gurren Lagann o_o
marril159
marril159
Loli

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:29 pm

marril159 wrote:I'm Juan. I'm the new guy. Uh... I never really saw a lot of anime beyond what they would show on TV, so I'm in this to broaden my horizons, so to speak.

Henceforth, I shall call you the new guy, until another new person shows up.

Hmmm... remind me to introduce you to GaoGaiGar.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoi_eternity09 Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:15 am

Might as well introduce myself since I am bored and a little restless at the moment. ^^

So...hi, I'm Denise! I am a 2nd year at ASU, commuting from Phoenix to Tempe for classes Monday thru Thursday majoring in graphic design(otherwise semi-undecided). I've gone to the club meetings a few times last semester, but haven't shown up mostly because I usually head back to Phoenix in the afternoon after my classes(>_<; blasted traffic).

I'm most likely found at Sparky's Den on some days, playing ddr or getting online thru my laptop. Honestly, I'm a little bit on the quiet side but don't mind being approached. Going to the meetings has definitely opened me up to more anime, and I'll try to attend more meetings this semester.

Aoi_eternity09
Loli

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  marril159 Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:04 pm

Tekkaman Calamity wrote:
marril159 wrote:I'm Juan. I'm the new guy. Uh... I never really saw a lot of anime beyond what they would show on TV, so I'm in this to broaden my horizons, so to speak.

Ooh, I've heard of that >_>
marril159
marril159
Loli

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:53 pm

marril159 wrote:
Tekkaman Calamity wrote:

Ooh, I've heard of that >_>

In that case, ever heard of Kannazuki no Miko?
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuuka Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:16 am

Rofl.

Yuri + wtf mecha + miko + more yuri = Kannazuki no Miko. The manga was 2 chapters long and they somehow made a 12-episode anime series out of it.

It's too bad that in the anime, Himeko only got yuri-raped and not yuri-flute-raped like she was in the manga.
Ryuuka
Ryuuka
Zashiki Warashi

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:48 am

Ryuuka wrote:Rofl.

Yuri + wtf mecha + miko + more yuri = Kannazuki no Miko. The manga was 2 chapters long and they somehow made a 12-episode anime series out of it.

It's too bad that in the anime, Himeko only got yuri-raped and not yuri-flute-raped like she was in the manga.

Yeah, really tragic, I was looking forward to that YFR.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  HentaiTentacleDemon Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:07 am

Hello, I'm Vince. I was forced to post here due to peer pressure from others in the MU. Honestly, I'm not one to watch anime although I do enjoy The Melancholy of Haruhi for some reason. I'm more of a gamer and if you see me down in the MU I'll usually be playing Guilty Gear on my PS2 or scaring Dan-Faye with my Pokemans team.

Easiest way to talk to me? Simple. Before you introduce yourself say "Hello, I play Guilty Gear Accent Core". Instant ice-breaker.
HentaiTentacleDemon
HentaiTentacleDemon
Tsundere

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:11 am

HentaiTentacleDemon wrote:Hello, I'm Vince. I was forced to post here due to peer pressure from others in the MU. Honestly, I'm not one to watch anime although I do enjoy The Melancholy of Haruhi for some reason. I'm more of a gamer and if you see me down in the MU I'll usually be playing Guilty Gear on my PS2 or scaring Dan-Faye with my Pokemans team.

Easiest way to talk to me? Simple. Before you introduce yourself say "Hello, I play Guilty Gear Accent Core". Instant ice-breaker.

I think it also works if Guilty Gear Accent Core is replaced with Soul Calibur II.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  HentaiTentacleDemon Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:13 am

Tekkaman Calamity wrote:
HentaiTentacleDemon wrote:Hello, I'm Vince. I was forced to post here due to peer pressure from others in the MU. Honestly, I'm not one to watch anime although I do enjoy The Melancholy of Haruhi for some reason. I'm more of a gamer and if you see me down in the MU I'll usually be playing Guilty Gear on my PS2 or scaring Dan-Faye with my Pokemans team.

I think it also works if Guilty Gear Accent Core is replaced with Soul Calibur II.

Or if you replaced that with "Yeah so I played that Thanh guy, and I think he is a cheater at Guilty Gear."
HentaiTentacleDemon
HentaiTentacleDemon
Tsundere

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:23 am

HentaiTentacleDemon wrote:
Tekkaman Calamity wrote:

Or if you replaced that with "Yeah so I played that Thanh guy, and I think he is a cheater at Guilty Gear."

Guilty Gear can be replaced with many things in my case (my old friends can tell you my warhammer horror stories).
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  CattieBrie Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:27 pm

Yo,
My name is Cat. I am a Secondary Education Mathematics major so, yes, I really do like math. This semester is the first time I have attended club meetings. Last semester I came to the Halloween party so you may remember me from that (I was a pirate Very Happy ). Probably not though because my costume did a good job of covering up who I was. I also went to Phoenix Comicon as a very sad looking Rukia because as you will notice my hair is now unfortunately black (stupid hair dye not coming out).
I love anime like Lovely Complex, Bamboo Blade, Ouran High School Host Club, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, and I also like Jyu Oh Sei though it was a tad confusing and strange.
I try to sit in the back because I have to leave early and you will find me straining to read subtitles because I am short and unable to understand Japanese.
I also love to read, watch movies, read, play piano, read, watch Bollywood movies and listen to the awesome Hindustani music, and pretty much hang out with my brother until he gets really annoyed, then I bounce away giggling madly.
I don't really have favorite haunt but if you would like to discuss your favorite actors and actresses from Bollywood or just gossip about them email me or find me on facebook or at club meetings.
CattieBrie
CattieBrie
Loli

Number of posts : 28

https://asu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=10058024

Back to top Go down

Post  angrias Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:57 am

CattieBrie wrote:Yo,
My name is Cat. I am a Secondary Education Mathematics major so, yes, I really do like math. This semester is the first time I have attended club meetings. Last semester I came to the Halloween party so you may remember me from that (I was a pirate Very Happy ). Probably not though because my costume did a good job of covering up who I was.

Ah ha! I know yooou Very Happy
And your Halloween costume was gorgeous! Wink Won first place if I remember correctly. Awesome, now your online muwhaha! Though I am glad you get to come to more meetings this semester, since last semester all I had was Nat and Ben being goofy and trying to trick me ;p. <3's <3's Glad to see you're on the forum now!
angrias
angrias

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-01-23

http://www.plaidfusion.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  CattieBrie Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:32 pm

angrias wrote:

Ah ha! I know yooou Very Happy
And your Halloween costume was gorgeous! Wink Won first place if I remember correctly. Awesome, now your online muwhaha! Though I am glad you get to come to more meetings this semester, since last semester all I had was Nat and Ben being goofy and trying to trick me ;p. <3's <3's Glad to see you're on the forum now!

What did they do? Please tell me. I would love to have something to hold over them and have ULTIMATE POWAH!!!!! MUAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Twisted Evil
Anyway, I am really glad I joined this club and finally met you cuz both Nat and Ben talk about you all the time and I never met you so I was always a bit outta the loop.
CattieBrie
CattieBrie
Loli

Number of posts : 28

https://asu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=10058024

Back to top Go down

Introductions!! - Page 2 Empty Good evening, peoples!

Post  Tsukaira Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:06 pm

Hey everyone, I'm a late comer to the anime club! My name is Stephanie, 19, and I'm a freshman, majoring in Music Therapy and Harp Performance. I've been out of the loop of anime for awhile, so I wanted to join to get back into it and the spirit of cosplaying which I love. My top favorite animes are Naruto, The 12 Kingdoms, .Hack//sign, Death Note, Loveless, and Yu-Gi-Oh, among many many others.

I'm the short girl, long brown hair, with glasses, and the dress that came in this past week if you noticed me. ^__^ I'm hoping to get to know you peeps more and looking forward to the meetings!
Tsukaira
Tsukaira
Loli

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2