Latest topics
» Random Anime Thread
Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:26 am by Chumara

» Hot Summer Garbage no jikan desu
Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:58 pm by Chumara

» Fairy Tail Manga Finally Ending
Sun May 14, 2017 11:33 pm by Chumara

» Springing ahead, but not really 2017
Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm by Chumara

» VG and anime acoustic guitar cover
Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:24 pm by Chumara

» New year, new season, new watchlist
Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:53 pm by take-mikazuchi

» New anime community board
Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:28 pm by Etrix

» New Fairy Tail movie
Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:05 pm by Chumara

» Fall 2016 (aka)...
Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:06 pm by Chumara

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Calendar Calendar


Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  WildKard on Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:38 am

Don't get me wrong, good story and all, but personally, I gotta say that this story is taking for-frickin-ever to end! Why won't Itachi just die already! At least make him go blind soon or something! The man aint invincible! He's got facial lines already! He's aging! I dunno, someone just use a F**K YEAH no Jutsu and nuke the Akatsuki headquarters already!
avatar
WildKard
Moderator

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  Dan Faye on Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Knowing story progression, and how predictable Naruto has been, my money's on Itachi and Sasuke teaming up to beat Madara for some reason, and Zuko -I mean Itachi- becomes the bad good guy that has reformed.
avatar
Dan Faye
Moderator

Number of posts : 11
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  Chingon-kun on Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:01 am

Zetsu's a frikin peeper.
avatar
Chingon-kun
Loli

Number of posts : 18
Age : 27
Location : ASU
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  Chingon-kun on Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:41 am

*just read naruto 386*

Oh..........my.........God.... Shocked
avatar
Chingon-kun
Loli

Number of posts : 18
Age : 27
Location : ASU
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  The Lionheart on Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:44 am

Itachi is now awesome! He must've given up the cock like Dan once said...
avatar
The Lionheart
Yandere

Number of posts : 97
Age : 29
Location : The Lion's Den
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Teh future of Naruto

Post  GameSage on Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:31 am

I'm not sure how Naruto is going to go, I think that it'll suck if Itatchi gets reformed and here's a couple things I wouldn't mind seeing.

I wouldn't mind seeing either Sasuke or Itatchi die. This isn't hate towards either character but I look at it like this.

If Sasuke dies (by now) it'll mean that Itachi acheives a complete Sharingan and probably kills Madara and becomes the new leader of Akatsuki or perhaps Pein would challenge Itachi for it (a fight that probably isn't as interesting as it may sound at first)

If Itatchi dies then it'd be interesting to see what Sasuke does from there. It's not like he can just walk back into the village and be like "I'm back" he must have some sort of agenda after killing Itatchi. But it could also just be very boring as well.

Still...I wanna know a few things.
1. WHO IS PEIN!?
2. What was the jutsu that Naruto learned that Jiraiya forbade him to use.
3. What's going on with the whole Root thing?
avatar
GameSage
Yandere

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-01-24

http://www.gamesage.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  Japanda on Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:41 pm

So i just finished reading all the naruto manga up to the newest one. Im sad about Jiraiya and all, but seriously what the hell is up that Pain guy. Apparently he has the strongest eyes, even better than the Sharingan. He just seems too buffed. It would be interesting to see Sasuke actually win the fight against Itachi but for some reason i just see it as, it gets close and one of them runs away or something. I think Sasuke is still way too weak to fight Itachi. Then we have Naruto with his new move that he cant use anymore, which is really stupid but whatever. We have pretty much seen Naruto's Max limit so far, unless he can somehow control the 4 tails. I just hope this series doesn't go on for another billion chapters, cause its going on too long as it is.
avatar
Japanda
Tsundere

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  GameSage on Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:22 pm

Japanda wrote:So i just finished reading all the naruto manga up to the newest one. Im sad about Jiraiya and all, but seriously what the hell is up that Pain guy. Apparently he has the strongest eyes, even better than the Sharingan. He just seems too buffed. It would be interesting to see Sasuke actually win the fight against Itachi but for some reason i just see it as, it gets close and one of them runs away or something. I think Sasuke is still way too weak to fight Itachi. Then we have Naruto with his new move that he cant use anymore, which is really stupid but whatever. We have pretty much seen Naruto's Max limit so far, unless he can somehow control the 4 tails. I just hope this series doesn't go on for another billion chapters, cause its going on too long as it is.

I don't know about Sasuke being too weak. I think his defeat of Orochimaru is being underestimated here. I hope that one of them doesn't run away and I think that this series is coming to a close. This is just speculation but I think after Akatsuki is gone the series is pretty much over.
avatar
GameSage
Yandere

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-01-24

http://www.gamesage.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  Japanda on Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:48 pm

I have to agree about once Akatsuki is gone its pretty much over. If you think about it there wont be any other threats really. Orochimaru is "dead", Kabuto is.....possessed and Akatsuki is being taken down one by one. I really do hope they end the series well though.
avatar
Japanda
Tsundere

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  Japanda on Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:30 am

Yet again, we really dont know who will win after this last chapter...Of course Itatchi looks really weak because the effects of the Mangekyou is taking a toll. So does this mean that Sasuke will win this? im so confused.....
avatar
Japanda
Tsundere

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  GameSage on Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:52 am

Japanda wrote:Yet again, we really dont know who will win after this last chapter...Of course Itatchi looks really weak because the effects of the Mangekyou is taking a toll. So does this mean that Sasuke will win this? im so confused.....
Well...if Itatchi's ninjutsu doesn't work then yeah I'd say he's completely screwed...but I don't believe we've ever seen this jutsu so don't know how it will work out. I'm thinking that it'll change focal to either Sasuke's new team or Naruto and Tobi's fight after this next chapter...or finally reveal who Pein is!? I don't know but I feel this is the last chapter of SasukevItatchi we'll see for a while.
avatar
GameSage
Yandere

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-01-24

http://www.gamesage.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  The Lionheart on Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:52 pm

*reads newesst chapter*

holy shit! Sharingan just became even more awesome!!!
avatar
The Lionheart
Yandere

Number of posts : 97
Age : 29
Location : The Lion's Den
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  GameSage on Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:36 am

Wow it never felt so right to be wrong...hmmm...that sounded okay in my mind.

Well now it's getting VERY good. And here's my reasons for thinking so.
1. Obviously everyone is in love with the sharingan that much more
2. There's finally a fight where they actually run out of chakra in mid battle (seriously the Zabuza/Kakashi battle was the last time that happened)
3. It stayed with the battle! No freaking Naruto ADHD! Yay!
avatar
GameSage
Yandere

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-01-24

http://www.gamesage.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  The Lionheart on Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:19 am

GameSage wrote:Wow it never felt so right to be wrong...hmmm...that sounded okay in my mind.

Well now it's getting VERY good. And here's my reasons for thinking so.
1. Obviously everyone is in love with the sharingan that much more
2. There's finally a fight where they actually run out of chakra in mid battle (seriously the Zabuza/Kakashi battle was the last time that happened)
3. It stayed with the battle! No freaking Naruto ADHD! Yay!

Well everyone who really knows me knows that I've got the sharingan. Just ask Dan, that's how I beat him and everyone else in laser tag last time we went! But now I can set shit on fire by just looking at it?! I can't wait till next time we go laser tagging!
avatar
The Lionheart
Yandere

Number of posts : 97
Age : 29
Location : The Lion's Den
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  GameSage on Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:24 pm

The Lionheart wrote:
GameSage wrote:Wow it never felt so right to be wrong...hmmm...that sounded okay in my mind.

Well now it's getting VERY good. And here's my reasons for thinking so.
1. Obviously everyone is in love with the sharingan that much more
2. There's finally a fight where they actually run out of chakra in mid battle (seriously the Zabuza/Kakashi battle was the last time that happened)
3. It stayed with the battle! No freaking Naruto ADHD! Yay!

Well everyone who really knows me knows that I've got the sharingan. Just ask Dan, that's how I beat him and everyone else in laser tag last time we went! But now I can set shit on fire by just looking at it?! I can't wait till next time we go laser tagging!

But won't you get pink eye from that? I mean Itatchi looks like he has EXTREME pink eye...unless...YOU HAVE MADARA'S EYES!? PERFECT SHARINGAN!?
avatar
GameSage
Yandere

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-01-24

http://www.gamesage.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  GameSage on Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:29 pm



kay directly posted them now and made one with slightly different text since I realized some people may not get the Shaman King reference.


Last edited by GameSage on Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Makes it easier for everyone to read)
avatar
GameSage
Yandere

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-01-24

http://www.gamesage.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  WildKard on Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:22 am

LOL! I don't get the Shaman King reference (since I never watched it) but I love Sasuke's reaction. "GOD DAMMIT! WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD?!"
avatar
WildKard
Moderator

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  GameSage on Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:04 pm

Holy crap!
The latest chapter made up for Orichimaru's waste of space spot.
That was the kind of quality I want to see every other Naruto chapter.
avatar
GameSage
Yandere

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-01-24

http://www.gamesage.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  WildKard on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:51 pm

I couldn't agree more my friend. I laughed so hard when Orochimaru was wasted that quickly. The sheer shounen-ness of Orochimaru coming back was countered with the shounen-ness of Itachi wasting him. Perfection.
avatar
WildKard
Moderator

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  GameSage on Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:15 am

Wow
...
I mean even thought I didn't want to believe Itatchi was a good guy...wow, definetley an unseen turn of events...well unless you actually foresaw it...in which case there is only one conclusion to that.
avatar
GameSage
Yandere

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-01-24

http://www.gamesage.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  WildKard on Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:53 am

GameSage wrote:Wow
...
I mean even thought I didn't want to believe Itatchi was a good guy...wow, definetley an unseen turn of events...well unless you actually foresaw it...in which case there is only one conclusion to that.

NO! I won't believe that all this time Itachi was a good guy. That doesn't make any freaking sense!! After all the crap he did with Akatsuki?! Oh come on!!!! Enough with the mindfucks! Someone should just pull the ultimate shounen maneuver and go Super Ultra Mega Level 13 Boku Wa Kami Bitch no Jutsu and just wipe everyone out!!!! Gah!!
avatar
WildKard
Moderator

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  GameSage on Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:18 pm

WildKard wrote:
GameSage wrote:Wow
...
I mean even thought I didn't want to believe Itatchi was a good guy...wow, definetley an unseen turn of events...well unless you actually foresaw it...in which case there is only one conclusion to that.

NO! I won't believe that all this time Itachi was a good guy. That doesn't make any freaking sense!! After all the crap he did with Akatsuki?! Oh come on!!!! Enough with the mindfucks! Someone should just pull the ultimate shounen maneuver and go Super Ultra Mega Level 13 Boku Wa Kami Bitch no Jutsu and just wipe everyone out!!!! Gah!!

Oh and the mind-fucks will just keep coming...
I dunno, it all seems strange, but I still have trouble believing Tobi has functioning intelligence...remember when we first saw him? He didn't exactly scream master mind.
avatar
GameSage
Yandere

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-01-24

http://www.gamesage.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  The Lionheart on Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:55 pm

GameSage wrote:
WildKard wrote:
GameSage wrote:Wow
...
I mean even thought I didn't want to believe Itatchi was a good guy...wow, definetley an unseen turn of events...well unless you actually foresaw it...in which case there is only one conclusion to that.

NO! I won't believe that all this time Itachi was a good guy. That doesn't make any freaking sense!! After all the crap he did with Akatsuki?! Oh come on!!!! Enough with the mindfucks! Someone should just pull the ultimate shounen maneuver and go Super Ultra Mega Level 13 Boku Wa Kami Bitch no Jutsu and just wipe everyone out!!!! Gah!!

Oh and the mind-fucks will just keep coming...
I dunno, it all seems strange, but I still have trouble believing Tobi has functioning intelligence...remember when we first saw him? He didn't exactly scream master mind.

true....however, I think Itachi's more nertual than good. He was bested by Sasuke and other than Madara, those two are the last full blooded Uchia members....so i think Itachi figured..."well SOMEONE's gotta have a perfect sharingan so go forth my emo brotha! Use these eyes however you want. they're no good to me, I'm dead!"
avatar
The Lionheart
Yandere

Number of posts : 97
Age : 29
Location : The Lion's Den
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  GameSage on Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:04 am

The Lionheart wrote:

true....however, I think Itachi's more nertual than good. He was bested by Sasuke and other than Madara, those two are the last full blooded Uchia members....so i think Itachi figured..."well SOMEONE's gotta have a perfect sharingan so go forth my emo brotha! Use these eyes however you want. they're no good to me, I'm dead!"

Wait, I don't think Sasuke got Itatchi's eyes though. Madara said he transferred his eye techniques but I don't think Sasuke actually got the perfect Sharingan unless Madara put them in Sasuke...which I have no clue why he would.
avatar
GameSage
Yandere

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-01-24

http://www.gamesage.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  Japanda on Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:33 pm

I dont think Sasuke received Itachi's sharingan because Itachi's eyes were messed up so they would be no good in the first place. And im guessing that maybe because Sasuke killed his brother that he got the mangekyo that way. So then Itachi gave sasuke his techniques when probably trying to take his eye. Its gettin all confusing now, so im not completely sure what is going on.
avatar
Japanda
Tsundere

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum