Japanese Media Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Spring 2024
Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS) EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 6:06 pm by Chumara

» Winter 2024
Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS) EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 11:15 pm by Chumara

» Fall 2023
Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS) EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 8:37 pm by Chumara

» Summer 2023
Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 7:54 pm by Chumara

» Spring 2023
Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS) EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 8:51 pm by Chumara

» Winter 2023
Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 2:40 am by Chumara

» Fall 2022
Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 9:33 pm by Chumara

» Summer 2022
Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 3:11 pm by Chumara

» Spring 2022
Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 11:41 pm by Chumara

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

+2
Dan Faye
WildKard
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS) Empty Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  WildKard Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:38 am

Don't get me wrong, good story and all, but personally, I gotta say that this story is taking for-frickin-ever to end! Why won't Itachi just die already! At least make him go blind soon or something! The man aint invincible! He's got facial lines already! He's aging! I dunno, someone just use a F**K YEAH no Jutsu and nuke the Akatsuki headquarters already!
WildKard
WildKard

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS) Empty Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  Dan Faye Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Knowing story progression, and how predictable Naruto has been, my money's on Itachi and Sasuke teaming up to beat Madara for some reason, and Zuko -I mean Itachi- becomes the bad good guy that has reformed.
Dan Faye
Dan Faye

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS) Empty Re: Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS)

Post  Chingon-kun Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:01 am

Zetsu's a frikin peeper.
Chingon-kun
Chingon-kun
Loli

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Chingon-kun Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:41 am

*just read naruto 386*

Oh..........my.........God.... Shocked
Chingon-kun
Chingon-kun
Loli

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post  The Lionheart Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:44 am

Itachi is now awesome! He must've given up the cock like Dan once said...
The Lionheart
The Lionheart
Yandere

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS) Empty Teh future of Naruto

Post  GameSage Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:31 am

I'm not sure how Naruto is going to go, I think that it'll suck if Itatchi gets reformed and here's a couple things I wouldn't mind seeing.

I wouldn't mind seeing either Sasuke or Itatchi die. This isn't hate towards either character but I look at it like this.

If Sasuke dies (by now) it'll mean that Itachi acheives a complete Sharingan and probably kills Madara and becomes the new leader of Akatsuki or perhaps Pein would challenge Itachi for it (a fight that probably isn't as interesting as it may sound at first)

If Itatchi dies then it'd be interesting to see what Sasuke does from there. It's not like he can just walk back into the village and be like "I'm back" he must have some sort of agenda after killing Itatchi. But it could also just be very boring as well.

Still...I wanna know a few things.
1. WHO IS PEIN!?
2. What was the jutsu that Naruto learned that Jiraiya forbade him to use.
3. What's going on with the whole Root thing?
GameSage
GameSage
Yandere

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-01-24

http://www.gamesage.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Japanda Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:41 pm

So i just finished reading all the naruto manga up to the newest one. Im sad about Jiraiya and all, but seriously what the hell is up that Pain guy. Apparently he has the strongest eyes, even better than the Sharingan. He just seems too buffed. It would be interesting to see Sasuke actually win the fight against Itachi but for some reason i just see it as, it gets close and one of them runs away or something. I think Sasuke is still way too weak to fight Itachi. Then we have Naruto with his new move that he cant use anymore, which is really stupid but whatever. We have pretty much seen Naruto's Max limit so far, unless he can somehow control the 4 tails. I just hope this series doesn't go on for another billion chapters, cause its going on too long as it is.
Japanda
Japanda
Tsundere

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  GameSage Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:22 pm

Japanda wrote:So i just finished reading all the naruto manga up to the newest one. Im sad about Jiraiya and all, but seriously what the hell is up that Pain guy. Apparently he has the strongest eyes, even better than the Sharingan. He just seems too buffed. It would be interesting to see Sasuke actually win the fight against Itachi but for some reason i just see it as, it gets close and one of them runs away or something. I think Sasuke is still way too weak to fight Itachi. Then we have Naruto with his new move that he cant use anymore, which is really stupid but whatever. We have pretty much seen Naruto's Max limit so far, unless he can somehow control the 4 tails. I just hope this series doesn't go on for another billion chapters, cause its going on too long as it is.

I don't know about Sasuke being too weak. I think his defeat of Orochimaru is being underestimated here. I hope that one of them doesn't run away and I think that this series is coming to a close. This is just speculation but I think after Akatsuki is gone the series is pretty much over.
GameSage
GameSage
Yandere

Back to top Go down

Post  Japanda Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:48 pm

I have to agree about once Akatsuki is gone its pretty much over. If you think about it there wont be any other threats really. Orochimaru is "dead", Kabuto is.....possessed and Akatsuki is being taken down one by one. I really do hope they end the series well though.
Japanda
Japanda
Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post  Japanda Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:30 am

Yet again, we really dont know who will win after this last chapter...Of course Itatchi looks really weak because the effects of the Mangekyou is taking a toll. So does this mean that Sasuke will win this? im so confused.....
Japanda
Japanda
Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post  GameSage Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:52 am

Japanda wrote:Yet again, we really dont know who will win after this last chapter...Of course Itatchi looks really weak because the effects of the Mangekyou is taking a toll. So does this mean that Sasuke will win this? im so confused.....
Well...if Itatchi's ninjutsu doesn't work then yeah I'd say he's completely screwed...but I don't believe we've ever seen this jutsu so don't know how it will work out. I'm thinking that it'll change focal to either Sasuke's new team or Naruto and Tobi's fight after this next chapter...or finally reveal who Pein is!? I don't know but I feel this is the last chapter of SasukevItatchi we'll see for a while.
GameSage
GameSage
Yandere

Back to top Go down

Post  The Lionheart Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:52 pm

*reads newesst chapter*

holy shit! Sharingan just became even more awesome!!!
The Lionheart
The Lionheart
Yandere

Back to top Go down

Post  GameSage Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:36 am

Wow it never felt so right to be wrong...hmmm...that sounded okay in my mind.

Well now it's getting VERY good. And here's my reasons for thinking so.
1. Obviously everyone is in love with the sharingan that much more
2. There's finally a fight where they actually run out of chakra in mid battle (seriously the Zabuza/Kakashi battle was the last time that happened)
3. It stayed with the battle! No freaking Naruto ADHD! Yay!
GameSage
GameSage
Yandere

Back to top Go down

Post  The Lionheart Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:19 am

GameSage wrote:Wow it never felt so right to be wrong...hmmm...that sounded okay in my mind.

2. There's finally a fight where they actually run out of chakra in mid battle (seriously the Zabuza/Kakashi battle was the last time that happened)

Well everyone who really knows me knows that I've got the sharingan. Just ask Dan, that's how I beat him and everyone else in laser tag last time we went! But now I can set shit on fire by just looking at it?! I can't wait till next time we go laser tagging!
The Lionheart
The Lionheart
Yandere

Back to top Go down

Post  GameSage Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:24 pm

The Lionheart wrote:
GameSage wrote:Wow it never felt so right to be wrong...hmmm...that sounded okay in my mind.

Well everyone who really knows me knows that I've got the sharingan. Just ask Dan, that's how I beat him and everyone else in laser tag last time we went! But now I can set shit on fire by just looking at it?! I can't wait till next time we go laser tagging!

But won't you get pink eye from that? I mean Itatchi looks like he has EXTREME pink eye...unless...YOU HAVE MADARA'S EYES!? PERFECT SHARINGAN!?
GameSage
GameSage
Yandere

Back to top Go down

Post  GameSage Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:29 pm

Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS) SasukeItatchisk
Feelings on Naruto Manga (warning: SPOILERS) SasukeItatchifangirls
kay directly posted them now and made one with slightly different text since I realized some people may not get the Shaman King reference.

Last edited by GameSage on Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Makes it easier for everyone to read)
GameSage
GameSage
Yandere

Back to top Go down

Post  WildKard Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:22 am

LOL! I don't get the Shaman King reference (since I never watched it) but I love Sasuke's reaction. "GOD DAMMIT! WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD?!"
WildKard
WildKard

Back to top Go down

Post  GameSage Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:04 pm

Holy crap!
The latest chapter made up for Orichimaru's waste of space spot.
That was the kind of quality I want to see every other Naruto chapter.
GameSage
GameSage
Yandere

Back to top Go down

Post  WildKard Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:51 pm

I couldn't agree more my friend. I laughed so hard when Orochimaru was wasted that quickly. The sheer shounen-ness of Orochimaru coming back was countered with the shounen-ness of Itachi wasting him. Perfection.
WildKard
WildKard

Back to top Go down

Post  GameSage Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:15 am

Wow
I mean even thought I didn't want to believe Itatchi was a good guy...wow, definetley an unseen turn of events...well unless you actually foresaw it...in which case there is only one conclusion to that.
GameSage
GameSage
Yandere

Back to top Go down

Post  WildKard Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:53 am

GameSage wrote:Wow
I mean even thought I didn't want to believe Itatchi was a good guy...wow, definetley an unseen turn of events...well unless you actually foresaw it...in which case there is only one conclusion to that.

NO! I won't believe that all this time Itachi was a good guy. That doesn't make any freaking sense!! After all the crap he did with Akatsuki?! Oh come on!!!! Enough with the mindfucks! Someone should just pull the ultimate shounen maneuver and go Super Ultra Mega Level 13 Boku Wa Kami Bitch no Jutsu and just wipe everyone out!!!! Gah!!
WildKard
WildKard

Back to top Go down

Post  GameSage Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:18 pm

WildKard wrote:

NO! I won't believe that all this time Itachi was a good guy. That doesn't make any freaking sense!! After all the crap he did with Akatsuki?! Oh come on!!!! Enough with the mindfucks! Someone should just pull the ultimate shounen maneuver and go Super Ultra Mega Level 13 Boku Wa Kami Bitch no Jutsu and just wipe everyone out!!!! Gah!!

Oh and the mind-fucks will just keep coming...
I dunno, it all seems strange, but I still have trouble believing Tobi has functioning intelligence...remember when we first saw him? He didn't exactly scream master mind.
GameSage
GameSage
Yandere

Back to top Go down

Post  The Lionheart Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:55 pm

GameSage wrote:
WildKard wrote:

Oh and the mind-fucks will just keep coming...
I dunno, it all seems strange, but I still have trouble believing Tobi has functioning intelligence...remember when we first saw him? He didn't exactly scream master mind.

true....however, I think Itachi's more nertual than good. He was bested by Sasuke and other than Madara, those two are the last full blooded Uchia members....so i think Itachi figured..."well SOMEONE's gotta have a perfect sharingan so go forth my emo brotha! Use these eyes however you want. they're no good to me, I'm dead!"
The Lionheart
The Lionheart
Yandere

Back to top Go down

Post  GameSage Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:04 am

The Lionheart wrote:

true....however, I think Itachi's more nertual than good. He was bested by Sasuke and other than Madara, those two are the last full blooded Uchia members....so i think Itachi figured..."well SOMEONE's gotta have a perfect sharingan so go forth my emo brotha! Use these eyes however you want. they're no good to me, I'm dead!"

Wait, I don't think Sasuke got Itatchi's eyes though. Madara said he transferred his eye techniques but I don't think Sasuke actually got the perfect Sharingan unless Madara put them in Sasuke...which I have no clue why he would.
GameSage
GameSage
Yandere

Back to top Go down

Post  Japanda Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:33 pm

I dont think Sasuke received Itachi's sharingan because Itachi's eyes were messed up so they would be no good in the first place. And im guessing that maybe because Sasuke killed his brother that he got the mangekyo that way. So then Itachi gave sasuke his techniques when probably trying to take his eye. Its gettin all confusing now, so im not completely sure what is going on.
Japanda
Japanda
Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next