Japanese Media Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Spring 2024
Spring 2020 - Anime Prevails Through The Coronavirus EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 6:06 pm by Chumara

» Winter 2024
Spring 2020 - Anime Prevails Through The Coronavirus EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 11:15 pm by Chumara

» Fall 2023
Spring 2020 - Anime Prevails Through The Coronavirus EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 8:37 pm by Chumara

» Summer 2023
Spring 2020 - Anime Prevails Through The Coronavirus EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 7:54 pm by Chumara

» Spring 2023
Spring 2020 - Anime Prevails Through The Coronavirus EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 8:51 pm by Chumara

» Winter 2023
Spring 2020 - Anime Prevails Through The Coronavirus EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 2:40 am by Chumara

» Fall 2022
Spring 2020 - Anime Prevails Through The Coronavirus EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 9:33 pm by Chumara

» Summer 2022
Spring 2020 - Anime Prevails Through The Coronavirus EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 3:11 pm by Chumara

» Spring 2022
Spring 2020 - Anime Prevails Through The Coronavirus EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 11:41 pm by Chumara

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Spring 2020 - Anime Prevails Through The Coronavirus

2 posters

Go down

Spring 2020 - Anime Prevails Through The Coronavirus Empty Spring 2020 - Anime Prevails Through The Coronavirus

Post  Chumara Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:24 pm

Somehow Japan is still cranking it out, so let's get to it.

NEW STUFF
Appare-Ranman: This is Rat Race basically right? Hell it even takes place in America, sounds great.
Fugou Keiji: Balance:UNLIMITED: Cloverworks has been pretty lukewarm since coming onto the scene, I think they just need something with truly great source material to make a breakthrough, so I'll check this out just in case it's the one.
Houkago Teibou Nisshi: HEY CUTE GIRLS DOING SOMETHING.
Kakushigoto (TV): This sounds pretty entertaining, also kinda the reverse of that show Midara na Ao-chan.
Kami no Tou: I guess this is sorta a big deal or something, the plot doesn't say much though.
Mewkledreamy: The only reason I'm listing this is because I'm halfway down this list with barely anything chosen yet and it's JC Staff, but this probably won't make it far with me.
Nami yo Kiitekure: This sounds pretty unique, and it's Sunrise doing a more adult-oriented show it seems.
Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta…: This sounds fantastic, and it's Silver Link to the rescue once again.
Princess Connect! Re:Dive: AWWWW YEAHHHHH PECORINE IS GONNA EAT ALL THE FOOD AND GET FAT. I was sad that CyGames didn't do GranBlue season 2 in-house, because I thought the animation of Manaria Friends was pretty good.
Shadowverse: I HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS BEING MADE OH MY GOD.
Tamayomi: Ace of Diamond is stopping right in time for Ace of Bitches.
Yesterday wo Utatte: I'm mostly curious because it's Doga Kobo not doing a cutesy show.

Sequels
Jashin-chan Dropkick’: How is Nomad still in business, seriously, I forgot I watched the first season of this show.
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen: Here we go, fuck yeah.
No Guns Life 2: This is where I complain about shows that actually need more content getting overshadowed by mediocrity.
Shokugeki no Souma: Go no Sara: I forgot this was coming so soon.
Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Part 2: Ugh.
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan: Remembering what's happening in this show will be difficult.

Leftovers
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T: This is really good so far, I hope it makes them enough money to continue adapting Index into the New Testament.

Only 19 shows eh, easy, and I'll probably drop a bunch anyways..........
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Spring 2020 - Anime Prevails Through The Coronavirus Empty Re: Spring 2020 - Anime Prevails Through The Coronavirus

Post  take-mikazuchi Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:13 pm

Too bad this isolation came at a bad time because hoo boy this season is slim pickings. I guess that means more games finally. FF7 and all.

Sequels

Alicization War of the Underworld part 2 - This show sucks, but I hope they do some real world stuff. The dudes infiltrating the facility with military gear an' shiet.

Soma s5 - So they took down the director last season, so I guess this means some new bastard has to show up to fuck everyone's day right?

New Shows

Kami no Tou - Yeah, this being second in popularity on anichart above Yahari Seishun is kind of a yikes. I guess it's a CR original or some shit.

Gleipnir - I don't know what to base this on, but the trailer popped up on my youtube recommended and it looked alright.

The Maybes - If I'm too bored or if other people tell me these shows are actually good, I might pick them up.

BNA - I don't like Trigger as much as a lot of western, casual fucks do but Promare was enjoyable soooooo eh.

Listeners - Post apoc lack of music... hmmmm.

Leftovers

Plunderer - I just wanna finish this one so I can tell Sam how bad her taste in anime is.

take-mikazuchi
Tsundere

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2014-03-25

Back to top Go down