Japanese Media Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Spring 2024
To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 6:06 pm by Chumara

» Winter 2024
To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 11:15 pm by Chumara

» Fall 2023
To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 8:37 pm by Chumara

» Summer 2023
To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 7:54 pm by Chumara

» Spring 2023
To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 8:51 pm by Chumara

» Winter 2023
To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 2:40 am by Chumara

» Fall 2022
To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 9:33 pm by Chumara

» Summer 2022
To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 3:11 pm by Chumara

» Spring 2022
To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 11:41 pm by Chumara

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!!

Post  Chumara Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:18 pm

Lol, Misaka should keep trying at the Judgment thing it was a great episode, good laughs, great times. It had everything you could ask for.
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!!

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:40 pm

Chumara wrote:Lol, Misaka should keep trying at the Judgment thing it was a great episode, good laughs, great times. It had everything you could ask for.

I don't recall Mikoto rail gunning anyone, therefore your statement is a blatant lie.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Number of posts : 1741

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:06 am

Chumara wrote:Lol, Misaka should keep trying at the Judgment thing it was a great episode, good laughs, great times. It had almost everything you could ask for.

Point Taken, Fixed.
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:21 pm

Wow, so I just watched the full PV for the intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMLD7NaRtfo

I swear the Japs still cannot make a music video that makes sense, but at least this one is good for some laughs. I'm curious what the director of this video thought that Misaka's power really was cause I don't think she can draw electricity lines in the air, the only part that made sense was at the end of the video when she actually used her power, and what's up with all the fruit and eggs.

But now that the official lyrics are out
"The blitz loop this planet to search way"
WHAT THE HELL
Pro engrish is pro
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:24 pm

The frak ice cream filler next? I thought they'd do away with that with the Crepes scene in ep 1.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:42 am

For some odd reason I couldn't care less if there was filler for this show, I just need the Kuroko x Tsundere Misaka action
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  [DR] Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:52 pm

Came across
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8104274
and found it rather amusing.

/random
[DR]
[DR]
Zashiki Warashi

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-01-23

https://asu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=10051425

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:16 pm

Yeah Railgun has been dominating the top 100 recently, no surprise there.
Amongst my favorites was one featuring Kuroko doing her headsmashing on the table from ep 4 to some metal music.
I can't find it anymore but this one
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8755361
is pretty good too.
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Frak frak frak frak, more Railgun chapters!!! I thought the thing finished its publication run, but MORE RAILGUN CHAPTERS!!!

Looks like the author is working on fleshing out the background on the Misaka clones. Could this mean a guest appearance by Accelerator? Oh the possibilities... well okay maybe not Last Order.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Fun episode, but I'm surprised they cut out Touma from this episode (since he didn't get another appearance in the manga), as a lot of people are. I guess thinking back, JC Staff didn't want to contradict themselves from that scene, which I suppose is forgivable. Still, always good to see Railgun go into moe mode.

Looks like it's going to be Kuroko vs the light esper next, should be good fun.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:46 am

Yeah good stuff, I'm just awaiting the headsmash montage a la Death Note opening that I know nico will have out after the series comes to it's completion.
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:00 am

Srrs business episode, WILL SATEN DO IT!?!
We'll find out on the next exciting episode of DRAGON BALL Z!

So when Kuroko teles crap and it "shoves the destination stuff away" where does it shove it to I wonder....
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:28 pm

Chumara wrote:Srrs business episode, WILL SATEN DO IT!?!
We'll find out on the next exciting episode of DRAGON BALL Z!

Or you could read the manga or, you know, give the question some rational thought.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:46 am

I don't wanna spoil it for myself, the excitement keeps me interested.
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:35 pm

OH SHIT, It's happenin' now, honestly never would have expected that.

I've always thought that the way Index and now Railgun have created these scenarios for plot points has been interesting, I really enjoyed the connection between brain waves and computer networks, contemporary anime ftw.
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:01 pm

I am amused and saddened by their superior technology.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Lol I didn't pay attention too much to those stickers but I just LOL'ed at outel outside
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:16 pm

This show never ceases to surprise me, I lol'ed at the "Did I create an electric medium between us that allowed me to see her memories?" in reality that was actually "Hey watch as I become a useful plot device so we can see Kiyama's past"
Also, I have no doubts now that this show was written by the same person who did Needless:
"She has more than one ability?!?"
"It can't be! It's a known fact that people only have one ability!"
"OMFGWTFBBQHAXBOAT!?!?"
"Due to some experiment she was able to acquire more than one ability!"
"Hi guys! My name is Saten!"
(All this was sic btw I know they're not real quotes)

If they're going to continue using Elisa's (She's awesome) song for the ending they need to put some kind of padding between the last scene and the start of the ED.
ie last episode: Kiyama was our friend but she was actually the enemy - cut to ED - Dear my friend every day and night, ALLLLWAYS with youuuuuu
ie this episode: SCREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - cut to ED - Dear my friend every day and night, ALLLLWAYS with youuuuuu

Yeah it's not flowing very well.
But Elisa's awesome
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:07 am

Aw, they took out the joke about people drowning in the bath.

Battle was also cut short (not much was lost mind), but I guess they needed the time for the flashback and exposition.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:42 am

And thus the level upper arc is completed. Wonder where they go on from here, possibly Accelerator vs Railgun?
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Apparently they're going to a fan service episode from here, a fan service arc maybe?
I feel like there was more that could have been done with the level upper plot.

EDIT: Kurogane's blog mentioned something about them animating "The Sisters" maybe that's the arc they'll go to next?
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:09 pm

The sisters arc is Accelerator vs Railgun (well the versus is part of it).
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:32 am

You know it's going to be a good ep when the post-op splash filler screen is that boobalicious, I'd remind you all right now with a pic but my laptop can't do anything, I miss my computer at home.
The end part with Misaka was the best, Touma is too badass already and now he can blackmail her at any time hehe.
Although I expected it this week with the end of the first main arc, the new OP and ED start next episode which won't air till the 8th of Janurary but I'm excited nonetheless cause it's the same artists doing the OP and ED respectively.
Hopefully the new songs are as good, or better.
Oh and 2001: A Space Odyssey, LOL
/can'twait
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:28 pm

It's not blackmail material if everyone knows about it.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:45 am

Can you only spite my comments?
I suppose blackmail wasn't the correct choice of a word to use, it's more like she can't talk shit to him because he can just remind her of what he knows about her, leverage maybe?
I also updated the 2001: A Space Odyssey wikipedia page to include the parody in this ep cause I thought it was one of the most hilarious things I've seen in this show this season and no one had gotten around to doing it yet.
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next