Japanese Media Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Spring 2024
To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 6:06 pm by Chumara

» Winter 2024
To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 11:15 pm by Chumara

» Fall 2023
To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 8:37 pm by Chumara

» Summer 2023
To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 7:54 pm by Chumara

» Spring 2023
To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 8:51 pm by Chumara

» Winter 2023
To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 2:40 am by Chumara

» Fall 2022
To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 9:33 pm by Chumara

» Summer 2022
To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 3:11 pm by Chumara

» Spring 2022
To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 11:41 pm by Chumara

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!!

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!!

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Chumara wrote:Can you only spite my comments?

I simply enjoy pointing out the mistakes of others. It provides a distraction from my own reflections.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou: Biri Biri!!!

Post  Chumara Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:27 pm

So instead of using the currently ongoing sisters arc, they're writing a whole new arc original to the series. I have to agree with Kurogane on this one though, I'd rather J.C. Staff write a new story than fuck up the ending to the current story that's happening in the manga cause it wouldn't be ready by the time J.C. Staff caught up with it. But so far so good I liked episode 15 as well as the new OP and ED by the same artists respectively, I like ELISA's songs when they're more upbeat like this one, and who would've guessed that Railgun could get an OP that was even MORE Gundam-like.
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:28 pm

I'll have a look later, but as for my thoughts on adaption vs original. It's a shame really that the sister arc got shafted, but it does open the possibility of a second season, maybe they'll avoid using fillers get to the good stuff faster. It's going to be a shame not seeing the sister arc though, especially railgun vs accelerator and accelerator just tearing (quite literally) apart one of the sisters.

I however do understand going for a original with Railgun though. On top of the whole matter of it being incomplete, the sister arc has pretty much zero Urihara and Saten, who you get the impression are supposed to be main cast from the level upper arc.

Also, I like Only My Railgun better.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:15 pm

So the railgun special just kinda hit me by surprise, totally worth it though.
JALAPEÑO!
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:04 pm

The special was funny, that is all.

As for the main show, needs less filler and more plot.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:10 am

What an absolutely stunning episode. Sure the fight between Railgun and Accelerator was a tad short, but then again the manga was about a chapter anyways. Still, the clash of two levels fives produced excellent results, as can be expected, and I kind of laughed as Accelerator deflected some of Misaka's attacks by basically sticking out his chest. It's a wonderful pace that's being set, as basically we're delving into thedetails of the Sisters project. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there's time for another clash between the top espers, but I'll understand if they want to cliffhang for a sequel.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:49 pm

huh? What'd I miss?
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Chumara wrote:huh? What'd I miss?

The obvious, apparently.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:16 am

Yeah that ep kinda sucked, luckily there were maids everywhere so it was saved.
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Well it's done. I don't really have that much to say mainly because I dropped it a ways back.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Well it's done. I don't really have that much to say mainly because I dropped it a ways back. Too many fillers.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:38 am

Good ending, I really enjoyed that last arc. I think I read somewhere that the last arc was actually true to the manga? If so I guess once the manga is done they're going to make the next and last season of Railgun to finish up the story. I'm glad they aren't trying to re-write it just to finish it. I liked how they used the first ED as the title for the ep, oh and also I didn't notice until Telestina was talking in a murderous tone the whole episode, but now that she has I realized that it was Beatrice from Umineko. Perfect fit, even got the same facial expressions and everything.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next season of Index and/or Railgun
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:03 am

Chumara wrote:Good ending, I really enjoyed that last arc. I think I read somewhere that the last arc was actually true to the manga? If so I guess once the manga is done they're going to make the next and last season of Railgun to finish up the story. I'm glad they aren't trying to re-write it just to finish it. I liked how they used the first ED as the title for the ep, oh and also I didn't notice until Telestina was talking in a murderous tone the whole episode, but now that she has I realized that it was Beatrice from Umineko. Perfect fit, even got the same facial expressions and everything.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next season of Index and/or Railgun

Not from the manga that I read (note: there's only one). The manga went from level upper arc to the sisters arc. There actually hasn't been a reveal about what happened to those coma kids, then again Railgun vs Meltdown is pretty much making readers forget that.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:00 pm

Well what I'm confused about it that, if it's not following the manga, then how are they able to reveal Uiharu's and Kongou's powers in an out-of-line plot without ruining the main story? It seemed like the last arc was a good continuation of the level upper arc so either way it was enjoyable.
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:11 pm

The way I hear it, they roped the creator of the To Aru series to help with the writing (probably because they had no idea what the hell to do with the sister arc being what it is). As to the power reveals, it's not like Saten is going to crawl out of her level 0 status, she's too lazy to accomplish that. And Uiharu... well she's not really going anywhere in either series.

edit: Sorry, somehow I read Kongou and thought Saten for some reason. Well with Kongou, apparently she debuted in the index novels (I wouldn't know, I'm waiting on translations. That reminds me, read more Fate/Zero) so maybe her powers were already given in the main story (she sure as hell didn't get them from the railgun manga).
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  roleplayfever Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:59 am

Last ark was pretty good, aside from Telestina hinting that she was up to something before the reveal, the last episode was also good in wrapping up the ark(s) surprisingly with no (named) deaths. The one real bad point of the series is probably the lack of biri biri at parts, but I guess this series is more on friendship than any one character.

Also, Telestina's head looked a little weird on the power armor.
roleplayfever
roleplayfever
Zashiki Warashi

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-01-23

https://asu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=782804077

Back to top Go down

Post  [DR] Sun May 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Finally finished watching this. It definitely made me enjoy my time with Index a lot more than I had originally.
Railgun definitely wasn't bad by any means, it just wasn't as enjoyable until the ends of arcs when the S hit the F.
[DR]
[DR]
Zashiki Warashi

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-01-23

https://asu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=10051425

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Sun May 02, 2010 6:05 pm

I totally would've marathon-ed this show, but I can't ever wait for the next ep to come out so I just watch them as they come. Glad you liked it
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sun May 02, 2010 7:07 pm

I would've enjoyed it more if they didn't take a one cour show and ran it for two cours.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3