Japanese Media Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Spring 2024
Fate/Zero: Being Lancer is Suffering - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 6:06 pm by Chumara

» Winter 2024
Fate/Zero: Being Lancer is Suffering - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 11:15 pm by Chumara

» Fall 2023
Fate/Zero: Being Lancer is Suffering - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 8:37 pm by Chumara

» Summer 2023
Fate/Zero: Being Lancer is Suffering - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 7:54 pm by Chumara

» Spring 2023
Fate/Zero: Being Lancer is Suffering - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 8:51 pm by Chumara

» Winter 2023
Fate/Zero: Being Lancer is Suffering - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 2:40 am by Chumara

» Fall 2022
Fate/Zero: Being Lancer is Suffering - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 9:33 pm by Chumara

» Summer 2022
Fate/Zero: Being Lancer is Suffering - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 3:11 pm by Chumara

» Spring 2022
Fate/Zero: Being Lancer is Suffering - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 11:41 pm by Chumara

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Fate/Zero: Being Lancer is Suffering

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fate/Zero: Being Lancer is Suffering - Page 2 Empty Re: Fate/Zero: Being Lancer is Suffering

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:00 pm

The presentation for Sola's and Kayneth's scene had about the same impact as when I first read it, it left me sick and disgusted, but actually in a good way. The slow methodical way it's depicted makes it much more effective then a sudden burst of blood and gore as was previously done. As an aside, Sola's eyes while she was talking about the alternative way to getting command seals gave me School Days vibes.

Otherwise a slow ep revolving around Lancer and Rider development. I mean, yeah Assassin did reveal themselves to Rider, but that matters to a whopping one person, Waver. It's not like the cripple, the insane guy, and the dying man have time to care about such details. Plus this has like zero impact on the plot anyways.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Fate/Zero: Being Lancer is Suffering - Page 2 Empty Re: Fate/Zero: Being Lancer is Suffering

Post  Chumara Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:14 pm

This episode might have been a little less on the action side but it was still just as exciting as all the others.
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:40 pm

I just realize that Lancer masters seem to have bad luck when it comes to their arms...
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:23 pm

That was a pretty disgusting ahegao.

Only other thing was Kariya trying to look cool, this wasn't exactly an important episode.

But I am looking forward to the NEXT episode. The forest event, yeah looking forward to CG Greek Army!
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:56 pm

This was like the best episode so far, Rider is such a bro.
Oh and I totally called Gilgamesh summoning wine from his noble phantasm, so pro.
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:47 pm

Chumara wrote:This was like the best episode so far, Rider is such a bro.

Why do you think I was so hype for this episode? It establishes everything for the remainder of the series.

Also because I know your stance with literature, I've taken the liberty of grabbing the original so you can understand what they were working to animate:

Spoiler:

Also, this segment might also be helpful:
Spoiler:
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:15 am

"At the Ufotable Cafe realtime screening of Fate/Zero ep11, the staff confirmed that the BD version of ep11 will be a complete and fixed version with over 5 minutes of additional footage which they couldn't fit on the TV broadcast."
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Tekkaman Calamity wrote:
"At the Ufotable Cafe realtime screening of Fate/Zero ep11, the staff confirmed that the BD version of ep11 will be a complete and fixed version with over 5 minutes of additional footage which they couldn't fit on the TV broadcast."

I didn't get around to reading that huge amount of source material you posted, but I think I get the gist, I'll try and remember to re-watch that ep when the BD's come out.
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:29 pm

Death flags, death flags everywhere. 'Course I already knew about them, but still.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:03 am

Saber, the master of subtle hinting.
God it's going to suck waiting for the next season of this show.
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Chumara wrote:Saber, the master of subtle hinting.
God it's going to suck waiting for the next season of this show.

In the time between you can always go read a book.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Ryuunosuke and Caster have a crazy off about how God gets bored and dicks people around for his own amusement, so they should amuse/worship him by going completely off their rockers. Joking aside, that was actually a rather interesting philosophical presentation.

They left out some of the humor from Waver and Rider's talk, but it's not important and they got the major parts.

Anyways, show's over until April.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:52 pm

Finally watched this episode as well, Ryo/Caster have an interesting view of God, and now there are more tentacles. I hope I can remember what was happening when April comes around. Still a fantastic show though.
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:54 pm

Chumara wrote:and now there are more tentacles

There's probably a reason for that.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:15 pm

I think this episode was 60% CG. Well I still enjoyed watching it.

Also new OP. I LOVE the song, but the visuals leave much to be desired. I mean, the grail war is reaching it's the point where every force is colliding. And the visuals just doesn't leave me charged for that.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:09 am

Yeah that ep was pretty hype, I like the OP as well, especially relative to Oath Sign which I didn't care for too much.
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:16 pm

So the Ep 11 BD version was about 5 minutes longer, but besides the Tokiomi and Kirei conversation the rest of the added content was very subtle.
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:57 pm

Now it all makes sense. First seasons budget cuts went into animating Excalibur...

For anyone (Ruben) who might be confused about how Berserker beat Gilgamesh
Spoiler:

Also, Caster's final moments:
Spoiler:
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:00 pm

16:

THIS! THIS IS WHY YOU MUST AVOID RANK E LUCK!
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuuka Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Kiritsugu is the most awesome prick in the world.
Ryuuka
Ryuuka
Zashiki Warashi

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:42 pm

Ryuuka wrote:Kiritsugu is the most awesome prick in the world.

Considering how often Lancer helps them out, this really was a pretty dick move.

Also, this story seems to indicate it is a very bad idea to sign a contract in a Urobuchi Gen story.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:04 am

Tekkaman Calamity wrote:Also, this story seems to indicate it is a very bad idea to sign a contract in a Urobuchi Gen story.

I just wanted to hit the "Like" button for this.
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Ah good old Tokiomi, so much hype and did absolutely frakkin nothing in this show. Ah well, this is but the first step towards good fun later down the road.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekkaman Calamity Sat May 12, 2012 5:58 pm

What a great episode for mother's day. Right after the obligatory beach episode.
Tekkaman Calamity
Tekkaman Calamity
1% Waifu Material

Back to top Go down

Post  Chumara Sun May 13, 2012 3:44 am

That ep seriously felt like 10 minutes, oh well back to the real story.... I guess
Chumara
Chumara
O-Haruhi-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next